Basic Health Promotion
The Basic Health Promotion program is designed to support a DeFlaming diet (Deflaming Guidelines). It is very difficult to consume adequate nutrients unless one has a near perfect diet, which very few people are able to do on a regular basis. The Basic program contains the nutrients that seem to be the most lacking in the average American’s diet:
1. Vitamin D (Ultra K2/D3 [$24.00])
2. Omega-3 fatty acids (Clinical Omega-3 [$23.00 - for 60 ct])
3. Magnesium (Clinical Magnesium [$26.00])
4. Micronutrients (AVED-Multi Iron Free [$30.00 for 60 ct])
For more information on each, click on the individual supplement, which will bring you to a page of more detailed information about the importance of each nutrient. Total cost for the Basic program is $103.00, or $3.43 per day.
Economized version of Basic Health Promotion. The math involves a 2-month supply of supplements. The difference is that Clinical Vitamin D replaced Ultra K2D3 [lose K2 but get more D3], a 120 count bottle of Clinical Omega-3 was used instead of the 60 count, and 2 bottles of Clinical Magnesium instead of 1.
1. Vitamin D (Clinical Vitamin D [$15.00])
2. Omega-3 fatty acids (Clinical Omega-3 [$41.00 - for 120 ct])
3. Magnesium (Clinical Magnesium [2 x $26.00 = $52.00])
4. Micronutrients (AVED-Multi Iron Free [$30.00 for 60 ct - take 1 per day instead of 2])
Total cost for the 2-month Economized Basic = $138.00 [no shipping charges], which is only $69.00 per month = $2.30 per day, compared to $3.40 for the "standard" Basic program.